We undertake a wide range of activities. Many of our projects are internal business projects that we can't display on our website. However, here you can see a range of our published examples and overviews of a number of other projects that we have undertaken.
Other project examples:
- Campaigning evidence reports have been researched and written to support charities influence for change on topics such as: heart patients and the benefits system, the impact of carers’ policies across the UK, tackling multiple sclerosis across Europe, and connecting neurological alliances for greater campaigning impact.
- Strategies and advice have been provided on areas such as: a charity ambassadors programme, clinical research campaigning, the feasibility of disease-specific services in the NHS, evidence for cancer prevention methods, and the structure and content of health information on websites.
- A wide range of communication products has been developed on a variety of health topics, from health behaviours and multiple sclerosis to palliative care and breast surgery. Products include: media articles, press releases and Q&As, conference reports, evidence and campaigning reports, clinical guidelines, booklets and leaflets for patients, the public and health professionals, and website copy.
- Evidence reviews and policy positions have been developed on issues such as: Clinical Nurse Specialists, cancer prevention approaches and infant safe sleeping.
- Consultation responses have been written to the Department of Health and NICE to communicate the evidence and positioning of a variety of charities on diverse issues.
- Health events have been designed, delivered and facilitated, from a pan-European Citizens Jury to a workshop on working with pharmaceutical companies to facilitating cross-organisational project working groups.